Time: 1 Hour
- Mutton mince (keema) 1 cup
- Red capsicum 1 large
- Onions finely chopped 2 small
- All spice powder 1 teaspoon
- Paprika powder 1½ teaspoons
- Salt to taste
- Crushed black peppercorns to taste
- Fresh parsley sprigs 2-3
- Oil to shallow fry
- Finely chop capsicum.
- Take mutton mince in a bowl. Add chopped capsicum, onion, all-spice powder, paprika powder, salt and crushed peppercorns and mix well.
- Finely chop parsley and add. Mix well and set aside for 1 hour.
- Divide the mixture into equal portions and shape them into kababs.
- Heat some oil in anon-stick grill pan. Place the kababs on it and grill till evenly golden from both sides.
- Place a thin flat bread on a serving plate. Put the kababs on it and serve hot with your choice of salad.