2 pastry sheets
For the masala:
300 gms sweet potato
1 1/2 cup mixed vegetables
1 1/2 onions (chopped)
2 tomatoes ( thinly sliced)
1/2 tsp coriander powder
1/2 tsp turmeric powder
1 Tbsp coriander leaves (finely chopped)
1/2 tsp ginger paste
2 tsp garlic
1. Wash and cook sweet potato with salt, mash it with your fingers, keep it aside.
2. Add salt and 1/4 cup of water and cook the vegetables, keep it aside.
3. Heat the pan with 3 teaspoon of oil.
4. Add sliced Onion fry till slight brown in color.
5. Add ginger, garlic paste. and fry for a min.
6. Add Tomatoes and fry till mushy.
7. Add Masala powder, coriander powder, turmeric powder, mix well.
8. Fry till raw smell goes off from the masala.
9. Switch it off and let it cook down, grind to little coarse paste
10. Heat 1 teaspoon of oil.
11. Add Cooked vegetables and sweet potato and onion tomato paste, mix well.
12. Fry till it reaches thick consistency.
13. Add coriander leaves mix it well, Switch it off.
14. Cut the pastry sheet to your desired size.
15. Fill the masala in each pieces.
16. Fold it and make sure you see all the sides. Pre heat oven at 180 degree C.
17. Bake puff at 180 degree till sides are brown.