Summerberry Cooler is a delicious mocktail recipe made with raspberry, strawberry, apple juice, concentrated lemonade and ice cubes.
Time: 20 minutes
- 1 cup raspberry
- 4 tablespoon apple juice
- 1 cup ice cubes
- 1 cup strawberry
- 250 ml concentrated lemonade
- How to make Summerberry Cooler
- In a blender, combine strawberries, raspberries, and apple juice concentrate. Cover and blend until smooth.
- Strain through a fine-mesh sieve; discard pulp.
- Pour the concentrated lemonade into the berry mixture. Serve chilled.