Mango Kadhi is a delicious side dish recipe best served with rice.
Time: 30 minutes
- 1 cup mango juice
- 2 pinch cinnamon
- 1/2 tablespoon cumin seeds
- 2 tablespoon yoghurt (curd)
- 1 pinch turmeric
- 1/2 teaspoon red chilli powder
- 1 handful coriander leaves
- 3/4 teaspoon ghee
- 3 clove
- 2 red chilli
- 2 tablespoon gram flour (besan)
- 1 pinch asafoetida
- 4 pinches salt.
- In a frying pan, heat ghee on medium flame.
- Add cinnamon, cloves, cumin seeds and wait to splutters.
- Add red chillies and curry leaves.
- In a mixing bowl, add curd and gram flour (besan). Make a thin paste out of it.
- Add this paste to the frying pan and give a quick stir.
- Add salt, turmeric powder, hing and red chilly powder. Mix well.
- Dilute mango juice to thin consistency. Add this juice to the pan and mix well.
- Allow to cook for one boil. Turn off the flame .
- Garnish with fresh coriander leaves.
- Delicious Mango Kadhi is ready. Serve with phulka or poori.