- Leftover spaghetti (approximately 3-4 cups)
- 1 loaf of french bread (cut in half and then cut through the middle)
- 4 TB butter (softened)
- 4 tsp garlic powder
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Warm leftover spaghetti in the microwave (sauce and noodles mixed together). I also like to cut my spaghetti with kitchen scissors.
- Place the 4 french bread halves onto a baking sheet (line with foil for easy clean up). Spread each piece with 1 TB of butter (more if you’d like). Sprinkle 1 tsp of garlic
- powder onto each piece. 4. Bake in oven for 5 minutes or until golden brown. You may broil it as well if you’d like. Remove from oven.
- Top each piece of bread with about 1 cup of spaghetti. Then sprinkle on 1/2 cup of mozzarella cheese. Bake for additional 5 minutes or until cheese is nice and bubbly.
- Allow to cool and enjoy!