A easy pasta recipe with lime and lemony chicken chunks, fresh rocket leaves, pine nuts and cheese.
Time: 20 minutes
- 150 gm pasta
- 200 gm cooked chicken breast fillets, shredded
- 1 tsp of toasted pine nuts
- 1 bunch of rocket, shredded
- 1 tsp of lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp of canola oil
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- Sea salt
- Cracked black pepper
- Finely grated Parmesan
- In a saucepan, cook pasta in boiling, salted water for 10-12 minutes or until al dente. Drain and return pasta to
- In a medium bowl, combine remaining ingredients except Parmesan. Pour on pasta and toss.
- To serve, top pasta with Parmesan.