Low-carb lovers, rejoice!
Time: 30 minutes
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. Italian seasoning
- 16 leaves romaine
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 1 1/2 c. grape tomatoes, quartered
- 1 c. croutons
- 1 c. Caesar dressing
- 2/3 c. freshly grated Parmesan
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat oil. Add chicken and season with garlic powder, oregano and salt
- and pepper. Cook until golden and no longer pink, 8 minutes per side. Let rest 5 minutes, then slice.
- Cut a large square of parchment. Fold up bottom corner to make a triangle. Cover paper with 3 leaves romaine
- and top with a few slice of chicken, avocado, and a handful of tomatoes and croutons. Drizzle with Caesar
- dressing and sprinkle with parm. Top with another romaine leaf.
- Roll wrap by folding sides in toward one another, then tightly wrap parchment paper around bottom. Poke
- with a toothpick to secure and top with more dressing. Repeat with remaining ingredients to make three more