Salsa is one of the popular side dish of Mexican cuisine that you can enjoy with any bread or even chips.
Time: 40 minutes
- 500 gm pineapple
- 5 roma tomato
- 1/2 cup onion
- 1 dash pepper sauce
- black pepper as required
- 1/2 bunch cilantro
- 2 jalapeno
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- salt as required
- To prepare this juicy and tangy salsa recipe, peel the pineapple and cut into small chunks in a large bowl. Next,
- wash the cilantro and tomatoes in running water and finely chop them in separate bowls. Now, peel the onions
- and finely chop them too in a small bowl and then cut jalapenos in very small pieces.
- In the pineapple bowl, add tomatoes, cilantro, jalapenos and onions, and toss well. Afterwards, add the lime
- juice, pepper sauce, crushed black pepper and salt as per your taste in the bowl. Toss gently all the ingredients
- and put the bowl in refrigerator for chilling. Once chilled, serve with chips or nachos.