This is an easy-to-make Asian recipe that you can prepare in just 10 minutes for your family and friends
Time: 20 minutes
- 1 tomato
- 1 carrot
- 1 cucumber
- 1 capsicum
- For Dressing
- 2 cloves roasted,sliced garlic
- 5 gm crushed mustard seeds
- 1 teaspoon vinegar
- salt as required
- 2 tablespoon coriander leaves
- 10 gm grated ginger
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 teaspoon virgin olive oil
- black pepper as required
- For Garnishing
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- Wash together tomato, carrot and capsicum in running water. Then, cut them in small pieces and keep aside.
- Now, peel the cucumber and cut into cubes.
- Next, prepare the dressing for the salad. For the same, mix together olive oil, vinegar, ginger, honey, crushed
- mustard seeds, salt, black pepper powder, coriander leaves, and sliced garlic.
- Take a large bowl and add all the chopped vegetables in it, and pour the dressing over them along with some
- salt, black pepper powder and sesame seeds. Toss well all the ingredients and serve immediately!