German Potato Salad is a delicious appetizer recipe made with boiled potatoes, carrots, beans, peas, English mustard sauce, and vegetarian mayonnaise.
Time: 30 minutes
- 110 gm potato
- 50 gm bean
- 70 gm onion
- 70 gm carrot
- 50 gm peas
- 20 gm ice berg lettuce
- For Dressing
- 30 ml veg mayonnaise
- 15 ml english mustard
- 15 ml vinaigrette salad dressing
- Firstly, wash potato, carrot, green beans and peas. Then, put all of them in a pressure cooker. Now pour water
- and let all the vegetables boil. Once boiled, take them out.
- Now, place the potato and carrot over a chopping board and carefully slice them. Keep them aside. Now place
- onion and beans over the board and chop them.
- Next, take a large bowl and roughly chop the iceberg lettuce with hands. Then add all the boiled vegetables
- along with veg mayonnaise, vinaigrette salad dressing and English mustard sauce in it. Toss all the ingredients
- well and serve!