Crunchy Sprouts Salad is a simple yet super-healthy salad recipe that you can make in any season to curb those in-between food cravings.
Time: 45 minutes
- 250 gm boiled sprouted moong
- 1 tablespoon walnuts
- chaat masala as required
- 2 tablespoon coconut
- 1 lemon
- salt as required
- For The Main Dish
- 2 tablespoon roasted peanuts
- 1/2 cup tomato
- 1/2 cup onion
- 1 cup cucumber
- Peel the cucumber, and chop them well in a bowl. In another bowl, peel the onion and chop it too. Now chop
- the tomato in a bowl and keep aside. Next, grate the coconut and boil the sprouts (which are moong dal sprouts
- and moth sprouts, also known as green kidney beans). Put a pan on medium flame and dry roast the peanuts.
- Take a mixing bowl, add all the chopped veggies, grated coconut, walnuts and roasted peanuts. Top up with
- lemon juice, salt and char masala. Mjx once and serve chilled.