Creamy Corn Salad is a delicious and easy-to-make American recipe.
Time: 35 minutes
- 400 gm American corn kernels
- salt as required
- 1 1/2 tomato
- black pepper as required
- 25 gm green onion
- For Dressing
- 70 ml mayonnaise
- For Garnishing
- 10 gm basil
- Place a large pot on medium heat, add corn kernels and 4 cups of water to it. Cover the pot and boil the corn for
- 10-12 minutes till they turn tender. Remove the pot from heat, drain the excess water and let the corn cool.
- Meanwhile, chop tomatoes, basil leaves and green onions and keep them in a deep bowl.
- Now add the corn kernels, mayonnaise, salt, and black pepper to the chopped tomatoes, basil leaves and green
- onions. Mix them well.
- Refrigerate the salad for half an hour and serve.