Zucchini Chips is an innovative dish that is healthy and mouth-watering, which you can prepare for your family and friends anytime.
Time: 20 minutes
- 4 medium sliced zucchini
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- 4 egg whites
- 4 tablespoon grated parmesan cheese
- For Seasoning
- 1/4 tablespoon powdered black pepper
- salt as required
- To begin with this delicious chips recipe, pre-heat the oven at 245 degrees Celsius. Wash the zucchini under
- running water and cut them into round slices. Then, take a bowl and add grated Parmesan cheese, black
- pepper powder and bread crumbs to it. Mix all the ingredients well.
- On the other hand, take out egg whites in a separate bowl. Dip the zucchini slices into this mix in the bowl and
- allow it to stay for a few seconds. Then, take out these zucchini slices out of this bowl and then coat well with
- the bread crumbs mix in the other bowl.
- Then, take out small portions from the mix and flatten then with your palms. Keep these flatten mix in a baking
- tray. Now, carefully place the baking tray inside the oven and bake in a pre-heated oven for about 5-10
- When the chips appear to be crispy, take out the baking tray from the oven, and serve with your favourite dip.