Zucchini and Cashew Pasta is a delicious pasta recipe that you can try at home.
Time: 60 minutes
- 150 gm pasta spaghetti
- 2 tablespoon peas
- 1/2 cup finely chopped yellow pepper
- 1 cup chopped cherry tomatoes
- 2 tablespoon chopped parsley
- 2 pinches salt
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 3/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 4 zucchini
- 1/2 cup finely chopped red peppers
- 1 chopped,peeled carrot
- 2 tablespoon chopped basil
- 2 teaspoon lime zest
- 1 dash black pepper
- 1 cup soaked cashews
- 1 clove chopped garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon coconut water
- In a saucepan containing boiling water, add the pasta, salt and a couple of drops of oil. Boil them till tender.
- In a large bowl, peel one cm wide strips of zucchinis so that it resembles pencil shavings. You can do so using a
- vegetable peeler.
- Add peas, bell peppers, carrots, tomatoes, basil, parsley, lemon zest, salt and pepper. Toss all these ingredients
- well into a salad and set aside.
- Prepare the sauce by using a blender on high speed to mix cashews, water, coconut nectar, garlic and lemon
- juice into a smooth paste. Add a little salt.
- In a serving dish, lay out the pasta. Add a layer of zucchini salad on it. Top the salad with a layer of sauce.
- Garnish with the grated Parmesan cheese and serve with garlic bread.