Ridiculous simple to make and incredibly delicious, this sorbet recipe is sure to be a lunchtime favourite. Tip in some fresh mint leaves for some zing.
- 125gm white chocolate2 lemons, juiced400ml
- cold milk A few sprigs mint leaves,
- finely chopped
- Melt the chocolate in a double boiler or microwave, and stir it to get a smooth liquid.
- Do not over heat it.
- Pour in the cold milk and mix well. Let it cool.
- Add the lemon juice and mint leaves, and mix well.
- Transfer into sorbet moulds and freeze in the refrigerator for 2-3 hours or until set.