Paneer and potatoes are coated with milk powder and are fried to perfection which makes these Kebabs a perfect vegetarian snack.
Time: 50 minutes
- 2 cup paneer
- 1 cup milk powder
- 2 green chilli
- 3 teaspoon garam masala powder
- 2 handfuls coriander leaves
- 5 tablespoon refined oil
- 2 boiled potato
- 1 inch ginger
- 2 onion
- 3 teaspoon chaat masala powder
- 1 cup rice flour
- salt as required
- Chop the green chillies, onions, coriander leaves and crush the ginger in a bowl. Add potatoes in a pan along
- with water and boil them. Now, take a large bowl and add boiled potatoes and grated paneer in it. Mash the
- potatoes and paneer together using a spatula. Now, sprinkle the milk powder along with crushed ginger,
- chopped green chillies, finely chopped onions, garam masala, chaat masala, chopped coriander leaves, rice
- flour and salt over the boiled potatoes and grated paneer. Whisk them properly until the potatoes and paneer
- are evenly coated with all the spices.
- Now, make small balls of the mixture and press the balls to make them flat. Meanwhile, heat 1 tablespoon oil in
- a pan over medium flame. Once heated, add the flattened kebab in the oil.
- Fry it on both the sides until it turns brown in colour. Repeat the same step with all the flat balls. Place the fried
- kebabs on a plate lined with tissue paper to soak up the excess oil. Serve hot with a dip of your choice and