Veg Mayonnaise Sandwich is an easy-to-make breakfast recipe.
Time: 35 minutes
- 6 slices bread- brown
- 2 medium finely chopped onion
- 1/4 cup grated carrot
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoon coriander chutney
- 1 pinch chilli flakes
- 3 tablespoon veg mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup finely chopped capsicum ( green pepper)
- 1/3 cup grated cabbage
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 pinch oregano
- 2 teaspoon butter
- To prepare the vegetable-mayonnaise mixture, put all the chopped vegetables (onion, capsicum, carrot,
- cabbage) in a mixing bowl. Now add mayonnaise, salt, black pepper and mix until well combined.
- Take 2 slices of bread and spread a teaspoon of coriander mint chutney on one slice of bread. Now spread a
- thick layer of veg mayonnaise mixture onto coriander chutney, sprinkle some oregano, red chilli flakes and
- then cover with another slice of bread to make the sandwich, press it slightly.
- Grease both the sides of the bread with butter. Heat a non-stick pan on medium flame and once it gets slightly
- hot, put the sandwich on the pan. Press it with a spatula and cook for a minute from lower side.
- Flip the sandwich and cook till both the sides turn golden brown and crisp. Veg Mayonnaise Sandwich is ready.
- Slice them diagonally. Serve the sandwich with cilantro chutney or tomato ketchup. You can also carry this
- healthy sandwich to work as it is non-messy.