Relish the succulent pieces of mutton wrapped in a perfect blend of aromatic spices and herbs
Time: 30 minutes
- Mutton mince (keema) 400 grams
- Onions chopped 2 medium
- Garlic chopped 2 teaspoons
- Lemon juice 1 teaspoon
- Dried oregano 1 teaspoon
- Crushed black peppercorns to taste
- Salt to taste
- Cumin powder 1 teaspoon
- Turmeric powder 1 teaspoon
- Olive oil for shallow frying
- Grind together chicken mince, onions and garlic and transfer into a bowl.
- Add lemon juice, oregano, crushed peppercorns, salt, cumin powder and turmeric powder and mix well.
- Divide the mixture into twelve equal portions and shape them into oblong kababs.
- Heat some olive oil in a non-stick pan. Place the kababs in it and shallow-fry, stirring often, till golden and fully
- Serve hot.