Turkey Skewer is a delightful snack recipe that will delight your taste buds with its lip-smacking flavours.
Time: 60 minutes
- 250 gm turkey meat
- 2 pinches chilli powder
- 4 mushroom
- 2 slices pineapple
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon rosemary
- 2 red bell pepper
- salt as required
- Wash and chop the mushrooms into big pieces, big enough to fit the skewer. Similarly, chop the pineapple
- slices also. Keep them aside.
- Chop the turkey meat into big cubes and massage rosemary oil and soy sauce on it. Add salt and chili powder to
- the mixture. Marinate it for 20 minutes.
- Now add the pineapple pieces with red bell pepper, turkey pieces, mushroom to the skewer and keep it aside.
- Now heat a grill on medium flame and add refined oil in it. Once done, place the prepared skewer on the grill
- and allow it to be grilled for 20 minutes. Alternatively you can also bake it in your oven for 20 minutes at 200
- degree Celsius. Serve hot!