Try the delicious Tuna Patties which can be accompanied with rice, bread loaf and can even be adjusted in between the burger buns.
Time: 45 minutes
- 2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 4 tablespoon parsley
- salt as required
- 1 1/2 teaspoon tabasco sauce
- 350 gm tuna
- 1 cup white bread
- 5 tablespoon virgin olive oil
- water as required
- 4 tablespoon spring onions
- black pepper as required
- 2 egg
- 3 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoon lime zest
- 1 teaspoon butter
- To begin with, take tuna, wash it under running water and pat dry with the help of paper towels. Then, take a
- bowl and combine chopped tuna with dijon mustard, parsley, butter, lime zest, lemon juice and tabasco sauce.
- Take the bread, break it into smaller pieces and add it to the mixture.
- Season the mixture with salt and pepper according to your taste. Next, mix the egg, giving the mixture a
- proper whisk. Once done, roll out few balls and place them on a flat surface,then flatten them further in order
- to give them the appearance of that of round tikki.
- Your last step would be to place a pan on medium-high flame and heat oil in it. Once heated, add the patties
- and fry until golden brown from both sides. Garnish with spring onions. Serve hot.