Celebrate this special day by trying this easy and colourful snack recipe made with white bread, tandoori mayonnaise and mint mayonnaise.
Time: 35 minutes
- 3 slices bread- white
- 3 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoon gram flour (besan)
- 1/2 teaspoon powdered turmeric
- 50 ml water
- 2 tablespoon green mint mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon caraway seeds
- 1 teaspoon red chilli powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 100 ml vegetable oil
- On a bread slice spread 2 tbsp tandoori mayonnaise and club it with another bread slice.
- Spread mint mayonnaise on top of second layer of bread slice and club with another bread slice. Keep it aside.
- For bread pakora batter, take a bowl and add the remaining tandoori mayonnaise, caraway seeds, gram flour,
- chilli powder, turmeric powder, salt and water. Mix well forming a thick batter.
- Apply the batter on the already prepared above sandwich pieces from all sides.
- Heat oil in a kadhai and deep fry the bread pakora until it is cooked well and crispy from all the sides.
- Cut sandwich into 2 pieces and serve hot. Note: You can also add a slice of cheese or paneer in-between the
- bread slices.