Pork chops dipped in batter, rolled in bread crumbs and deep fried.
Time: 30 minutes
- 4 pork chops
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup panko bread crumbs
- Vegetable oil – for frying
- Cut the edges of the pork chops. Sprinkle salt and pepper on the pork.
- Put flour lightly on the pork. Dip the pork in beaten egg.
- Put panko on the pork and pat them well.
- Deep fry the pork for a few min.
- Turn over the pork chops and fry for a few more minutes.
- Take out the pork and put them on a paper towel to drain the oil.
- Cut each tonkatsu into small pieces. Serve Hot.