Tofu Cutlets is a delicious snack recipe that you can make for your loved ones on occasions like kitty party, pot lucks and game nights.
Time: 40 minutes
- 300 gm tofu
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon refined oil
- 2 teaspoon sesame seeds
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- To make these yummy cutlets, cut tofu into long pieces, though you can cut them into any shape or size
- according to your preference. Next, pour oil in a non-stick pan and put the tofu pieces into it. Roast them from
- both the sides until they turn brown in colour.
- Add the soya sauce on the tofu pieces and stir once. Let the tofu pieces fry till they turn brown in colour. Turn
- off the flame when done.
- Now, put another pan on medium flame and dry roast sesame seeds till they turn brown. In a plate, place the
- stir fried tofu pieces and sprinkle the dry roasted sesame seeds along with salt and black pepper powder.
- Toss them well and the tasty tofu cutlets are ready to eat. Serve hot and enjoy!