Try this Toasted Ravioli recipe, which is prepared with pasta ravioli, egg, milk, breadcrumbs, Parmesan cheese and a melange of herbs and spices.
Time: 1 hour 15 minutes
- 500 gm boiled pasta ravioli
- 3 cup milk
- 4 tablespoon finely chopped parsley
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 4 egg
- 2 cup breadcrumbs
- 4 tablespoon finely chopped rosemary leaves
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup parmesan cheese
- To prepare this ravioli recipe, lay down the already boiled raviolis in a tray and freeze them for 30 minutes.
- In a bowl, whisk the eggs. Slowly, add milk in the eggs and continuously whisk it. In a different bowl, add
- breadcrumbs, parsley, rosemary, salt and black pepper and mix well. Pick the frozen ravioli and dip it in the
- mixture of egg and milk. Let the extra mixture drip off. And then coat the breadcrumb mixture on all sides.
- Put a pan on medium flame and heat vegetable oil in it. Once heated properly, add the raviolis two at a time
- and fry them till golden brown colour. Remove them from the heat on paper napkins. Serve them hot with
- marinara sauce.