Spring Rolls makes for a delicious, crispy and spicy snack.
Time: 40 minutes
- 30 gm fresh noodles
- 2 teaspoon peppercorns
- 2 tablespoon soy sauce
- 30 gm rice flour
- 6 spring roll sheets
- 1 cup shredded cabbage red
- 1/2 cup sprout bean
- 1 tablespoon garlic
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- salt as required
- Take a bowl and mix rice flour with water. Put the mixture in a pot and boil it over medium flame until it
- Soak the noodles in hot water for 10 minutes. Drain the excess water and then cut them into small pieces and
- add cabbage, bean sprouts, peppercorns, salt and soy sauce into it.
- Place a pan over medium flame and fry the garlic cloves until they turn golden in colour and put the noodles
- mixture to it. Stir-fry for 2 minutes.
- Roll the spring roll sheet and put a spoonful of the prepared filling in it. Close the ends and give the sheet a
- cylindrical shape with the help of rice flour paste.
- Place a kadhai over high flame and heat oil in it. Deep-fry the spring rolls until they turn crispy.
- Serve hot with tomato ketchup.