If you love chicken pizza, but not the carbs, then this cheesy meal is for you.
Time: 50 minutes
- 8 chicken tenderloins
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp sake
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1 tsp grated ginger
- 1/3 bunch broccoli
- 1/4 onion, thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp corn
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- 3 tbsp shredded cheese
- thin strips of nori
- Cut and steam broccoli until just tender.
- Butterfly the chicken tenderloins. Place into a bowl with the ingredients for the sauce and let it marinate for at
- least 30 minutes.
- Transfer marinated chicken onto a baking tray lined with parchment paper.
- Top with broccoli, onion corn, mayonnaise and cheese.
- Bake for 10 minutes at 250 degrees C.
- Sprinkle on nori strips before serving.