Tawa Mutton Roast is a delicious Mughlai recipe which is prepared with mutton and lots of spices.
Time: 50 minutes
- 500 gm mutton
- 1 tablespoon garlic paste
- 2 green chilli
- 1 teaspoon cumin powder
- 1 teaspoon coriander powder
- 1 tablespoon coriander leaves
- 1 1/2 cup water
- 1 tablespoon ginger paste
- 1 tomato
- salt as required
- 1/2 teaspoon peppercorns
- 2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 3 tablespoon vegetable oil
- Firstly, wash mutton under running water and put it in a pressure cooker. Now pour water and add black
- pepper, cumin and coriander powder. Boil the mutton and keep it aside. Now, place green chillies over a
- chopping board and slice them. Also, skin the tomato.
- On the other hand, place a frying pan over medium flame and add coriander powder and cumin powder. Roast
- them without using oil and keep them aside.
- Next, place a frying pan over medium flame and add mutton pieces, skinless tomato, ginger paste, garlic paste,
- green chilies and salt in it. Then add water and cover the pan with a lid. Cook the mixture until the mutton
- pieces are tender.
- Then, place a tawa over medium flame and pour oil in it. Once the oil is heated, add mutton into it and cook
- until slightly brown from both the sides. Now sprinkle black pepper, roasted cumin and coriander powder and
- lemon juice. Stir the mixture gently and turn off the flame. Serve!