Tamarind Pops are delicious digestive balls which people of all groups are fond of and now with this easy-to-make recipe given below you can now make them at home.
Time: 45 minutes
- 2 tablespoon tamarind paste
- 1/2 teaspoon red chilli powder
- 4 tablespoon powdered sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoon black salt
- 1 1/2 cup de seeded mixed dry fruits
- 2 teaspoon roasted cumin powder
- 1/2 cup powdered jaggery
- To start with, in a mixer, add tamarind paste, red chili powder, roasted cumin powder, finely chopped mixed dry
- fruits, black salt and powdered jaggery. Blend the ingredients well to a smooth paste. Meanwhile, take brown
- sugar and blend it into a fine powder. Transfer it to the bowl and keep it aside.
- Now, take a bowl containing the blended paste and divide the paste into equal portions. Roll each portion in a
- shape of ball using your palms. Roll as many balls as possible.
- Then, put the balls in a bowl containing powdered sugar. Roll them in powdered brown sugar until coated
- properly. Roll all the tamarind pops in a sugar.
- When done, transfer them to a serving plate and insert toothpicks in it. Pops are ready to be served and you
- can also store them in an air-tight container.