Sweet Potato Wedges is a must try dish. Baked to perfection, this is an easy-to-make finger food recipe which is prepared with sweet potatoes, virgin olive oil and oregano, salt and paprika.
Time: 35 minutes
- 4 medium sweet potato
- 1 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- paprika as required
- 2 tablespoon virgin olive oil
- salt as required
- To begin with, wash the sweet potatoes under running water. Then peel the skin and slice them well vertically.
- Next, take a small bowl and mix together olive oil, salt and paprika. Then, take the sweet potato wedges and
- coat them well with mixture in the bowl.
- Now, grease a baking tray with olive oil and carefully place the potato wedges on it, and place it inside the oven.
- Bake the sweet potato wedges at 200 degrees Celsius for about 15 minutes. Once baked, take the baking tray
- out and serve these sweet potato wedges with your favourite dip.