Sweet Potato Cakes are just the right choice for you. It is a delicious North-Indian recipe which is prepared with sweet potatoes, egg and bread crumbs.
Time: 40 minutes
- 500 gm sweet potato
- 3 tablespoon bread crumbs
- black pepper as required
- 1 clove grated garlic
- 1 beaten egg
- 1 tablespoon minced cilantro
- 1 1/2 tablespoon sour cream
- salt as required
- refined oil as required
- 1 cup chopped green onion
- To prepare this delicious recipe, wash the sweet potatoes and put them in a pressure cooker. Pour water and
- allow them to boil. Now, peel and mash the boiled sweet potatoes using a masher.
- Add green onions, cilantro, sour cream, egg, bread crumbs, grated garlic and mix them well. Add pepper and
- salt according to your choice and mix well.
- Preheat a frying pan over medium flame and pour oil in it. On the other hand, make small patties of the dough.
- Once the oil is heated, add the patties to the pan.
- Fry the patties until crispy and golden brown in color from both the sides. Serve!