Simple and easy to prepare, scrambled egg and chicken liver tossed in mild spices that will serve as an excellent breakfast option for you.
- 4 eggs
- 400 gm chicken liver
- 1/2 cup onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup carrots, chopped
- 1/2 cup beans, chopped
- 1/3 cup green peas
- 1/3 cup tomatoes, chopped
- 2-3 cloves of garlic, finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp green chillies-finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp black pepper, ground
- 1/2 tsp chicken masala
- Vegetable oil
- Salt to taste
- Whisk eggs in a bowl and chop the liver into small cubes and keep aside.
- Heat oil in a pan. Add chopped onion, garlic and chillies and fry till the onion is golden brown.
- Add the carrots, bean and peas and saute for 2 minutes. Sprinkle salt and pepper.
- Add the liver cubes and chicken masala. Mix well and saute for 3 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in another pan and add the eggs slowly whisking till they are cooked.
- Add the cooked eggs, the liver cubes and the chopped tomatoes to the fried vegetables and cook for 1 minute.
- Serve hot with toasts or fried rice.