Those who love veggies would surely like this Stuffed Zucchini recipe, which is loaded with cheese and is super-amazing.
Time: 45 minutes
- 8 medium zucchini
- 6 medium carrot
- 4 large tomato
- 12 medium mushroom
- 4 cloves garlic
- 2 large cheese cubes
- To start with, carefully carve out the thin layer of the top of the zucchini from its length with a knife. Then, using
- a spoon, scoop out the contents of the zucchini and keep aside.
- Slice the mushrooms, cut the carrots into thin julienne, mince the garlic, finely dice the onions, crush the
- tomatoes and grate the cheese.
- Now, pre-heat the oven at 180 degree Celsius. Then, put a frying pan on the medium flame and heat oil in it.
- Add the prepped contents and the centre of the zucchini to it, after the oil is hot enough. After some slight
- stirs, and the tomatoes.
- Once, the mixture is ready, add it to the zucchinis’ centre. Repeat the process. Once all the zucchinis are stuffed,
- place them on the tray and toss it in the oven to bake it for 20 minutes. Then, add the cheese and put it in the
- oven again for minutes to turn it golden brown.