Stuffed Tomato is a delightful side dish recipe which can also go as a snack in parties and family dinners.
Time: 45 minutes
- 2 de seeded tomato
- 1/2 tablespoon ghee
- For Filling
- 100 gm boiled,grated potato
- 1/2 teaspoon finely chopped green chilli
- 1/4 teaspoon dry mango powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup grated paneer
- 1 stalk finely chopped coriander leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon powdered black pepper
- For Garnishing
- 1 stalks chopped coriander leaves
- To prepare this delicious Stuffed Tomatoes recipe, wash and clean the tomatoes under cold running water.
- Now cut off the top of the tomatoes. With a help of a knife or a spoon, scoop out the seeds and pulp to get a
- cavity. Once it’s done, keep the tomatoes aside.
- Now to prepare the filling for the tomatoes, take a glass bowl and add grated paneer and mashed boiled
- potatoes in it. Then add green chilli, chopped coriander leaves, dry mango powder along with black pepper and
- salt. Mix the ingredients well.
- Now heat ghee in a pan over medium flame. Once the ghee is sufficiently hot, add the potato and paneer
- mixture. Saute for 3 to 4 minutes, stirring continuously. After it’s done, transfer the mixture in a bowl and
- allow it to cool. Now with a help of a spoon, carefully stuff this filling in the tomatoes.
- Grill or bake these stuffed tomatoes in a pre-heated oven at 200 degree Celsius for about 10 minutes.
- Alternatively, you can shallow fry them in 1/2 tablespoon ghee till the tomatoes are cooked but firm. Serve hot,
- garnished with chopped coriander leaves.