Strawberry Chia Seed Pudding is a delicious dessert recipe for those who have a sweet tooth.
Time: 30 minutes
- 1 cup almond milk
- 2 tablespoon honey
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1 cup strawberry
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Take a blender jar and add almond milk along with strawberries in it. Blend it well for a smooth paste and
- transfer it into a serving bowl.
- Add chia seeds along with honey and vanilla extract in the strawberry mixture. Mix the ingredients well with a
- Place the bowl in refrigerator for a while and let the pudding set. Once set, garnish with some fresh
- strawberries and serve it chilled.