Strawberry is an all time favourite fruit of most of the people all over the world and when it is combined with burritos, it tastes even more amazing.
Time: 35 minutes
- 900 gm rinsed,sliced strawberry
- 8 tortillas
- 2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 6 cup whipped cream
- To start with, take a deep bowl, add sliced strawberries and sugar. Stir the mixture well to coat the strawberries
- well. Then, refrigerate the mixture for at least an hour or so.
- Now, take a tortilla and moist it using clean and wet towel. Sift the powdered sugar over the tortillas along with
- a little whipped cream then, gently flip it to another side and place
- strawberries in the middle.
- Fold the edges to roll the tortilla around the strawberries and cover the tortilla with whipped cream. Also, sift
- more sugar on it.
- Make as many burritos as possible and serve it.