Give a twist to the monotonous pancake recipe by treating yourself with Spring Onion Pancakes.
Time: 35 minutes
- 2 spring onions
- 2 cup water
- 1/2 cup sesame oil
- 2 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- To begin with, wash and clean the spring onions. Then, using a clean chopping board, chop them and keep
- them aside until needed again.
- In a kneading, tray add warm water followed by flour. Mix well and knead the mixture into a smooth dough.
- After that, sprinkle flour on your workstation and knead the dough yet again. Once done, transfer the dough in
- a bowl and cover it with a cloth. Keep the dough aside for half an hour.
- Now, part the dough in equal portions and roll them into a ball. Using a rolling pin, flatten the rolls into a thick
- circle or any other shape you want.
- Brush the flatten circle with sesame oil and top it up with chopped spring onions. Repeat the same process with
- the remaining rolls.
- Meanwhile, put a pan on medium flame and heat oil in it. Then, transfer the prepared pancake in it. Pan-fry the
- pancake until you get a golden brown shade. Serve fresh and hot!