If you’re tired of those regular veggie sandwiches and want to experiment with something more healthy yet delicious, then go for Spinach Paneer Sandwich.
Time: 30 minutes
- 6 leaves chopped spinach
- 1/2 small sliced thick tomato
- 2 bread slices
- 1 clove chopped garlic
- 1 handful lettuce loose-leaf
- 1 pinch powdered black pepper
- 1 medium chopped green chilli
- 50 gm paneer
- 1/2 small onion
- 1 pinch garam masala powder
- 1/2 tablespoon yoghurt (curd)
- 1 pinches salt
- 1/4 tablespoon virgin olive oil
- To prepare this delicious sandwich recipe, heat oil in a pan over moderate flame. Add garam masala powder in
- it and stir-fry for 30 seconds. Then add chopped onions in the same pan and saute them till they turn slightly
- pinkish in hue. Then add chopped green chilli and garlic. Garlic will add a piquant aroma and flavour to the
- Then add chopped spinach leaves and cook for a minute or two. Once done, turn off the flame and transfer the
- spinach mixture to a bowl. Allow it to cool. Then add the mixture to the blender and make a puree of it. Add
- yoghurt, salt and pepper in it and blend this mixture again till well combined.
- Transfer the mixture in a bowl and spread it evenly on both the bread slices. Then place lettuce leaves, a slice of
- paneer and tomato on it. Cover with the other half. You can either serve it toasted or as it is. Pair it with spicy
- ketchup or mint chutney and enjoy it as an evening snack.