Spinach and Corn Quiche is a cheesy dish that you can prepare for your loved ones on weekend.
Time: 45 minutes
- 8 cup spinach
- 4 tablespoon butter
- 4 tablespoon all purpose flour
- 4 cup milk
- salt as required
- 3 cup corn
- 1 cup grated mozzarella
- 2 large onion
- crushed black pepper as required
- 4 crust pastry
- To prepare this side dish recipe, first you need to make the white sauce. For the same, heat butter in a pan over
- medium flame and once it is melted, add green chillies along with chopped onions and saute for a minute or
- two. Pour some milk along with the flour gradually as the sauce starts to thicken. Later, add salt and pepper as
- per your taste, stir for a while and then add grated cheese in it. Let the gravy cook on low flame until it is
- For the spinach and corn filling, add a dollop of butter to a pan and saute spinach in it till it starts becoming a
- bit tender. Then, add corns to the pan and mix them well.
- Add the spinach and corn filling along with white sauce into a medium sized bowl, and mix well. Spread this
- mixture onto a crust pastry evenly. Garnish the dish with grated mozzarella cheese and slide it into a preheated
- oven (at 200 degree Celsius) for about 10 minutes. Keep a check when the cheese starts to melt and the sides
- become brownish and crusty. Serve immediately.