Spicy Lemongrass Prawns is an Asian main dish served with steamed rice, and can be ideally served as an ideal buffet and dinner.
Time: 40 minutes
- 400 gm peeled,deveined Prawns
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon Oil- Sunflower
- 2 pinches Salt
- For Marination
- 1 teaspoon Fish Sauce
- 1 teaspoon Sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed Garlic
- 1/2 stalk lemon grass
- 1 teaspoon Rice Wine
- 1 minced,broken and de seeded,minced Red Chilli
- 1 pinch powdered black pepper
- For Garnishing
- 1 handful chopped coriander leaves
- To prepare this awesome seafood recipe, take a medium bowl and combine all the marination ingredients
- together in it. Mix them well.
- Now put prawns in the medium bowl and marinate them in this batter for about about 30 to 45 minutes,
- ensuring each prawn is well coated.
- Then take a frying pan over medium flame and heat a little oil in it. Add the garlic in the pan and stir-fry them
- for about 30 seconds.
- Add the marinated prawns in the frying pan and stir-fry for another 2 minutes, or until they turn pink.
- Then sprinkle salt on the prawns being cooked, and remove them from flame. Now, transfer the cooked prawns
- from the pan to a serving plate.
- Garnish them with coriander leaves and serve hot with rice. Enjoy the flavourful Spicy Lemongrass Prawns
- with your friends and family.