This incredible recipe of Spicy Garlic Lime Chicken is the right match for you!
Time: 40 minutes
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 pinches thyme
- 2 pinches black pepper
- 1 pinch paprika
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 tablespoon parsley
- 1 tablespoon virgin olive oil
- 1 pinch onion powder
- 1 dash cayenne pepper
- 1 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 1/2 tablespoon lime juice
- To prepare this delicious chicken recipe, take a small bowl and mix together salt, black pepper, cayenne
- powder, paprika powder, onion powder, thyme, parsley along with 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Take chicken breasts and apply this mixture on both the sides.
- Put a non-stick pan over medium flame and heat butter along with olive oil in it. Once the oil-butter mixture is
- hot enough, add the chicken breasts in it and stir fry for about 2-5 minutes. Next, add lime juice and the
- remaining garlic powder to the chicken as they turn golden brown, and cook for another 2 minutes.
- Turn off the flame and transfer the chicken into a baking tray. Put this baking tray in the oven and cook the
- chicken at 180 degree Celsius for 5-7 minutes. Check when the chicken is tender, take it out of the oven and
- serve hot with your choice of bread. (Optional: You can even enjoy with rice.)