Spicy Corn Chaat is a North Indian recipe that will be a treat to your taste buds.
Time: 40 minutes
- 900 gm frozen,blanched corn
- 2 teaspoon green chilli
- 1/2 teaspoon chilli powder
- 2 teaspoon roasted cumin powder
- 2 teaspoon salt
- 2 yellow bell pepper
- 2 teaspoon ginger juice
- 2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoon cilantro
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon black salt
- 1 cup tomato
- 1 cup capsicum (green pepper)
- 1 onion
- To prepare this delicious recipe, begin with chopping tomatoes, onions, capsicums and yellow bell peppers.
- Once done, keep all the vegetables aside.
- Mix salt, black salt, roasted cumin seed powder, black pepper, and chili powder together in a bowl and keep
- Take a non stick pan, keep it on medium flame and coat it with oil. Add the blanched frozen corn kennels in the
- pan and stir fry them for about 6-7 minutes.
- Once they are fried, the corn kennels will turn brown. When you witness that change in the corns, turn the
- flame off.
- After that add the earlier chopped vegetables and sprinkle the spice mix and cilantro in the corns. Mix these
- ingredients well. Then stir in lemon juice and ginger juice in the mixture and mix well.
- Your chaat is ready to be served.