A delectable and healthy alternative for the French fries, Spiced Sweet Potato Wedges comes with the sweet flavour of the sweet potatoes and spiciness of the paprika.
Time: 55 minutes
- 2 sweet potato
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon spice chili powder
- 1 tablespoon virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Switch on the oven at 425 degree Celsius. Keep a baking tray and a sheet in the oven to heat it.
- Wash the sweet potatoes in running water. Once washed, cut the potatoes in wedges. In a bowl, add olive oil
- and mix it with the brown sugar. Add kosher salt, smoked paprika, black pepper, and chili powder. And give it a
- quick mix to coat the flavours nicely.
- In the baking tray, place the wedges on the baking sheet. Roast the potatoes for 25-30 minutes and don’t
- forget to switch the sides. Once tender, remove them from the oven.
- Your Spice Sweet Potato Wedges is ready!