Soybean Falafel is an appetizing recipe. Made with soybean and herbs, this easy-to-make recipe is best served with hummus or veggies dip.
Time: 35 minutes
- 1 cup boiled soybean
- 1 handful chopped coriander leaves
- 2 sprigs parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin powder
- 4 pinches black pepper
- 4 tablespoon virgin olive oil
- 1 pinch baking soda
- 4 sprigs chopped spring onions
- 1 clove garlic
- 4 pinches salt
- 1/2 teaspoon red chilli powder
- For The Main Dish
- 5 bread slices
- Soak soybean overnight. Wash and dry on a kitchen towel.
- Wash and chop coriander leaves, parsley and spring onion.
- Now, combine soybean along with coriander leaves, parsley, spring onion greens, garlic and bread. Mix them
- gently to make a thick batter with grainy texture.
- Add baking soda, cumin powder, salt and pepper. Mix well.
- Allow the mixture to rest for a while.
- Make round small balls of the mixture and place them on a greased tray.
- Brush the balls with oil. Bake till golden brown.
- Serve hot with hummus or dip of your choice.