Sour Cream Cheesecake is an interesting dessert recipe that you can prepare for your loved ones on any occasion.
Time: 1h 10min
- 1 cup cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 pie crust
- To prepare this delicious cake recipe, take a large bowl and mix together sour cream, cream cheese, sugar, and
- vanilla extract with the help of a spatula. You can also use an electric beater to make a fluffy and smooth cake
- mix. Next, crack the egg in the bowl and beat the mixture well to incorporate the ingredients well.
- Now, pre-heat the oven at 190 degree Celsius to bake the cake. Then, take a pie crust and pour the cake mix in
- the crust, put this in a pre-heated oven and bake for an hour until the cake is ready and is lightly coloured.
- When the cake is ready, take it out and leave it to cool at room temperature. After sometime, refrigerate the
- cake for about an hour or more. When chilled, serve and garnish as you like. Serve chilled!