- 1 pound of shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 tablespoon cumin
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 1/2 tablespoons mayo
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Greek yogurt
- 2 limes
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 2 to 3 tablespoons red and yellow bell peppers, minced
- 2 tablespoons red onion, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
- Salt & pepper
- Handful of cilantro
- 1 clove garlic, peeled and chopped
- Splash of red wine vinegar
- 2 ripe avocados, halved, pitted, and scooped whole from skin
- Season shrimp with spices. Cook in a pan with olive oil until they begin to brown slightly and turn opaque. Remove from pan and set aside to cool.
- Meanwhile, mix together the mayo sauce by combining mayo, yogurt, juice of half a lime, orange juice, bell peppers, red onion, a dash of chili pepper, salt and pepper.
- For the cilantro lime sauce, combine cilantro, garlic, juice of one lime, a splash of red wine vinegar, olive oil, and salt in a processor or blender.
- When shrimp is cool, roughly chop and mix into creamy sauce.
- Fill avocados and serve on tostadas or lettuce. Drizzle cilantro lime sauce on top.