Relish the enticing combination of two of the most preferred breakfast dishes i.e burrito and scrambled eggs and prepare Scrambled Eggs Burrito recipe.
Time: 35 minutes
- 2 egg
- 8 tablespoon cheese-cheddar
- 1 green chilli
- 1/2 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tortillas
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- To begin with, wash and clean the chilies and chop them using a chopping board. Keep them aside. Meanwhile
- preheat the oven to 170 degree Celsius. Then carefully cover the tortilla in an aluminum foil and heat it in the
- oven for 5 minutes. Once done, keep them aside.
- Next, take a deep mixing bowl and crack open eggs in it. Add in salt in the bowl followed by pepper and beat
- the mixture until you get a creamy consistency.
- Meanwhile, put a non-stick pan on medium flame and heat extra virgin olive oil in it. Add in green chilies in the
- pan and saute for a minute or two.
- Carefully, add in the prepare egg mixture ( see step-4) in the pan and cook until the mixture is thick, cloudy
- and no liquid egg is visible. Turn the flame off and keep the eggs aside.
- Now, lay the heated tortilla on a clean surface ( or tray) and add scrambled eggs in it in equal portions. Top it
- up with grated cheese and secure the edges of the tortilla to get a wrap. Serve hot with any dip of your choice!