A lip-smacking and easy-to-make Chinese snack recipe, the crispy Schezwan Paneer Fingers are a perfect option for any party.
Time: 35 minutes
- 200 gm chopped into cubes paneer
- 100 gm corn flour
- 1 1/2 tablespoon garlic paste
- 8 leaves curry leaves
- 1 pinch salt
- 4 chopped green chilli
- 1 1/2 teaspoon soy sauce
- 100 gm all purpose flour
- 1 1/2 tablespoon ginger paste
- 2 finely chopped onion
- 1/2 cup refined oil
- 1 pinch powdered black pepper
- 1 washed & dried,finely chopped red chilli
- 1 1/2 teaspoon vinegar
- Combine the maida and corn flour in a bowl. Add salt, enough water and mix well. Add vinegar and soy sauce.
- Heat little oil in a pan over medium flame. Add ginger garlic paste, green chillies, pepper powder, onions, dry
- red chillies, curry leaves and stir well. After a minute remove from flame and add to the batter. Mix well.
- Heat oil for deep frying in a pan. Dip the paneer fingers in the batter. Fry until crispy and golden brown.
- Remove, drain excess oil and serve hot with sauce or chutney of your choice.