Try Sabudana Chivda which is the best snack available to you when you are fasting.
Time: 35 minutes
- 3 chopped green chilli
- salt as required
- 2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 cup cashews
- refined oil as required
- black pepper as required
- 2 cup sago
- 1/2 cup raw peanuts
- To begin with, place a pan on medium flame and pour refined oil in it. Once heated, put cashews, peanuts and
- fry them until golden brown. Then, take them out and keep aside.
- Your next step would be to fry sago. Fry them until they are puffy and crisp. Once well cooked, transfer in a
- serving dish along with fried peanut and cashews. Sprinkle salt and black pepper according top your taste.
- Next, place a pan on medium flame, add one tbsp of oil along with chopped green chilies. Stir fry till crispy.
- Once done, pour the tempering over fried sago. Mix well and keep aside to let cool for a while.