If you’re looking for a hot and juicy dinner recipe, then this incredible recipe of Rosemary Grilled Chicken is perfect for you.
Time: 50 minutes
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1 1/2 tablespoon virgin olive oil
- 4 cloves minced garlic
- 3/4 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon minced rosemary
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 3/4 tablespoon dijon mustard
- kosher salt as required
- To make this delectable dinner recipe, preheat the grill to medium-high heat and brush a little oil over the
- Now, add garlic, olive oil, rosemary, Dijon mustard, lemon juice, ground black pepper and salt in a bowl. Mix
- well and keep 1/8 portion aside.
- Now, place the chicken breasts in a dish and pour the garlic-mustard sauce over it. Ensure that the chicken is
- evenly coated from all sides. Marinate the chicken for about 30 minutes.
- Now, place the marinated chicken over the grill and cook for 4 minutes on each side. Baste the chicken with the
- reserved marinade and continue grilling until thoroughly cooked.
- After 5 minutes, cover the chicken with a foil and let it rest for about 2 minutes.
- Once done, your rosemary grilled chicken is ready. Serve hot!