You must try these mouth-watering Risotto Cheese Balls which are crunchy and soft inside.
Time: 40 minutes
- 1 cup Risotto
- 3 tablespoon all purpose flour
- refined oil as required
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- 2 cheese cubes
- Take 1 cup risotto, add all purpose flour in it. If the risotto is liquid add more all purpose flour in it. Make it
- thick and dry.
- Cut the cheese cubes. The slices should be 1 inch each.
- Take a small portion of risotto mixture, flatten it and put a piece of cheese cube in between. Then make a ball
- out of it.
- Roll the ball in bread crumbs and deep fry them on medium flame in hot oil. Take out on an absorbent paper
- and serve them hot!